The reach of the novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) outbreak continues to expand beyond where it was first detected in China. As of January 30, 2020, the WHO declared the outbreak a public health emergency of international concern and as of February 24, 2020 there were 14 positive cases reported in the U.S. This webinar will share information on what the COVID-19 is, how it is transmitted and the current distribution of cases. Participants will learn how to identify the symptoms of a COVID-19 infection and how to report a person under investigation. The webinar will conclude with key prevention and protection strategies as well as communication messages for the public.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
– Describe how the Coronavirus is transmitted
– Identify current geographic distribution and possible spread of the virus
– Identify the symptoms of a Coronavirus infection
– Discuss key prevention and protection strategies for the Coronavirus
– Develop communications messages for the public
Below is a link to the accessibility statement for Adobe Connect: http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2008/11/meeting_accessibility/