Gary D. Gant, MPH, MBA, Deputy Regional Administrator, US Department of Health and Human Services,Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Office of Regional Operations-Chicago, Region 5 (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI) and colleagues will present.
- Overview of HRSA Programs and How They are Used
- Technical Assistance and Resources
- Chicago’s HRSA, Office of Regional Operations Overview –
- How to Connect
- HRSA Funding
- Healthcare Systems-Transplantation, Poison Control Centers
- Health Workforce Development-National Health Service Corps
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A
- Plan for America
- Health Center Program
- Maternal and Child Health-Title V Grants to States
- Federal Office of Rural Health Programs-Telehealth
- HRSA Technical Assistance Resources
- Office of Regional Operations
Learn more and register here.