The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) invites you to a free webinar on Telehealth Models for Workforce Recruitment, Retention, and Development.
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm CT
– Learn about the University of New England’s Advanced Nursing Education Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners Program (SANE) TeleECHO Model and describe how the model is being used to enhance recruitment and retention of forensic nurses.
– Describe a method to deliver education and case review in a melded format and the process of skill development through mentorship.
– Learn about Rutgers University Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention – Veteran Nurses in Primary Care (VNPC) Training Program and describe the collaborative process of developing a program for homeless individuals impacted by COVID-19.
– Identify the challenges associated with telehealth care in an underserved urban region.
– Describe the process of integrating undergraduate nursing student education into community based primary care during COVID-19.