The latest COVID-19 Conversations webinar will discuss the next steps for ensuring COVID-19 vaccines reach the public, including overcoming vaccine hesitancy, ensuring a robust supply chain and communicating clearly and consistently throughout.
Our expert panel:
- Jewell Mullen (Moderator), Associate Dean for Health Equity, University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Paul Offit, Director, Vaccine Education Center, Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania
- Julie Swann, Department Head, Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, NC State University
- Noel Brewer, Professor, Department of Health Behavior, University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Katie Greene, Visiting Policy Associate, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
Participants can earn 1.5 CPH, CME, CNE, or CHES continuing education credits.