Join APHA for this webinar at 4pm CT on Wednesday, June 10. Prepare your questions for the Q&As and watch the eight previous webinars.
The ninth COVID-19 Conversations webinar will include the basics of vaccine development, how developing a vaccine for COVID-19 differs from “traditional” vaccine development, and what actions can be taken now and in the coming months to ensure our supply chain is ready to manufacture millions of doses of a vaccine.
Our expert panel:
- Paul A. Offit, MD (Moderator) — Director, Vaccine Education Center and attending physician, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- John R. Mascola, MD — Director, Dale and Betty Bumpers Vaccine Research Center, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Kathleen M. Neuzil, MD, MPH, FIDSA — Myron M. Levine, MD Professor in Vaccinology and Director, Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Richard J. Hatchett, MD — Chief Executive Officer, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations
- Seth Berkley — Chief Executive Officer, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
Participants can earn 1.5 CPH, CME, CNE, or CHES continuing education credits.